Dumpster stories!

From: healyzh_at_aracnet.com <(healyzh_at_aracnet.com)>
Date: Thu Mar 9 22:32:25 2000

Hmmm, thought this thread long dead.

> Non-functioning SEM (!!) [Yes, really a scanning electron microscope]

You know I've actually got pieces of one of these. Well, not the electron
microscope, as that's still at the College I got the stuff from, but the
computer that used to control it. In fact my PDP-11/73 is named after it.
That's right it was controlled by a PDP-11.

Can't imagine *anyone* throwing an electron microscope in the dumpster
though.

                        Zane