PDP-11 Emulator Question

From: Aaron Christopher Finney <af-list_at_wfi-inc.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 12:43:55 2000

I just took a look at the netpliance website for some details...

If you buy an i-opener online, you have a choice of monthly or fixed-term
service. If you go through the purchase procedure for monthly service,
it's $99 plus $39.95 shipping, with no mention of a minimum required
service length. I'd assume that it's the same at CC; you probably buy the
box there for $99 + tax without the internet service.

Aaron

(BTW - the web site that Zane posted has the info on how to wire the IDE
cable and gives a good view of the interior layout. In addition to what's
been posted, it contains a "real" 56K modem - not winmodem - sound, 16-bit
graphics, usb, and ps/2 kbd/mouse.)