PDP-11's DECcasete

From: James Willing <jimw_at_agora.rdrop.com>
Date: Thu Mar 16 10:21:29 2000

At 07:36 AM 3/16/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>Another question.
>I'm trying to put back in service PDP-11/05 used to controll aircraft
>structural test sytem. I's equiped with DECcassete drive (it looks like
>normal audio cassete).
>Is there any replacement for them ? I mean using good audio casset or
>so.

Actually... I've got a couple of cases of this media rattling around the
'Garage' (along with my TU-60's). If anyone needs a couple for restoration
purposes let me know. Probably for the cost of shipping unless you really
need more than a couple.

Which reminds me... what is the interface board for a TU-60? And anyone
got a spare???

-jim

---
jimw_at_computergarage.org