Apple Network Servers

From: Cameron Kaiser <ckaiser_at_oa.ptloma.edu>
Date: Tue Mar 21 17:33:28 2000

::If anybody wants more information, see
::<http://www.applefritter.com/prototypes/deepdish/>.

Quite interesting. It looks like the ANS300 got its 604/200 from an ANS700.
Can I just rip the chip out of another unit and substitute it, or do I still
need the complete 200MHz board?

I'm also particulary impressed with the Spartan page on your site (for those
in the dark, this was a hardware add-on for the Commodore 64 that turned it
into an Apple II): I thought it was just a hardware emulator, but its feature
set was really greater than the sum of its parts. Fascinating!

     Cameron Kaiser * Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser_at_ptloma.edu
-- SOFTWARE -- formal evening attire for female computer analysts. ------------