Parallel port hard drives?

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Sat Mar 25 20:10:05 2000

It just occurred to me that the Mac-drive I just cleaned up and resealed in
its case would be a candidate for the sort of thing it seems you're wnating
to do. I have about half a dozen externally packaged SCSI drives of various
sizes which I use for that purpose. These range in size from the little
80-meg MAC drive to a 2GB Micropolis I have had for about 7 years. They've
seldom given me cause to 'cuss 'em and tend to make installations of things
you might be inclined to use a CD to install quite painless and easy to
repeat. I started doing that the week I bought my AHA348 for $1.50 at the
thrift store. This incredible bargain moved me to seek a practical
application.

Dick