Research Machines Link 480Z

From: Peter Pachla <peter.pachla_at_wintermute.org.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 28 16:47:12 2000

Hi Tony,

>....Some (early?) machines were cassette-based and may have had
>BASIC in ROM, or you might have had to load that from cassette.

None of the machines we had at school had BASIC in ROM, the cassette based
system certainly loaded it from cassette. ISTR We had a choice of a couple
of different versions (not to mention "CESIL").

  TTFN - Pete.

--
Hardware & Software Engineer. Sound Engineer.
Collector of Arcade Machines, Games Consoles & Obsolete Computers (esp DEC)