Aaack, I've been bitten again

From: Cameron Kaiser <ckaiser_at_oa.ptloma.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 29 08:39:28 2000

::Digging around in junk bins has its hazards. I was poking away, sticking my
::hands where they didn't belong, and ZAP, I got bit. Nasty looking thing, in
::fact it appears to be some sort of horrible nest. One of the big ones is a
::C64, then a 1541 got me, even the bulky old printer managed to latch on. I
::figured my only hope for a antidote is to take the whole box home and
::analyze it. The swelling (my garage walls) hasn't gone down yet, but I have
::heard eBay is good for reducing it a bit, plus tomorrow is trash day,,,, ;)

And as a Commodore owner, I must warn you that Commodore bites can carry
hobbyitis, demo inflammation and swelling of the game-playing and music
lobes of the head. The only treatment is another Commodore, so I'm still
recovering. ;-)

     Cameron Kaiser * Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser_at_ptloma.edu
-- The fact that it works is immaterial. -- L. Ogborn -------------------------