I need some PDP-11 RT11 archiving software

From: Jerome Fine <jhfine_at_idirect.com>
Date: Fri Mar 31 13:29:40 2000

>John B. wrote:

> PDP-1 source code.
> PDP-11 source code - Dos/Batch-11 , RT11. I also have source code to most of
> the packages they released.
>
> If you have this stuff then I won't bother archiving all the source code I
> have and pass it on. I did get almost all the source from the original
> minicomputers dec knocked out.. alot of it was internal.

Jerome Fine replies:

I just saw all your messages. I wonder why they were delayed for so long.

In any case, I would like to help at least with the RX01/RX02 floppy
diskettes. I have one working RX02 drive and a spare ESDI drive of
600 MBytes that I can use to hold more than 1000 floppy images.
If that would at least help to hold all the 8" floppy data, I could pick
them up ASAP and return them by April 4th, 2000.

I will try and phone you again later today.

Sincerely yours,

Jerome Fine