VME connector name?

From: Brian Hechinger <wonko_at_tmok.com>
Date: Sun Jun 17 17:30:11 2001

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 02:45:19PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> I believe those are called Eurocard connectors. It's possible,
> however, that that name refers to the cards and not the connectors,
> but I'm not really sure.

no, i think you are right dave, i think the name Eurocard connector specifies
the actual connector. i've also seen them referenced as "VME backplane
connector" and "DIN 41612 Connectors"

Received on Sun Jun 17 2001 - 17:30:11 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:33:59 BST