In search of Apollo workstations

From: Auke van Slooten <auke_at_dnd.utwente.nl>
Date: Thu Mar 1 03:41:15 2001

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, William Staniewicz wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find an Apollo
> workstation? I am looking for the vintage that
> runs the Domain OS. I would also prefer a
> source somewhere in Europe, although I could
> make special arrangements for the US if
> necessary.
>
> Bill
> Amsterdam, NL

*swoesh* (sound of a collector delurking)

Hi,
  I have an Apollo DN3000 laying around unused.
I'm not really into apollo's, so it's yours if you come and take it away
:) Location is at the University of Twente, Enschede, the Netherlands :)

It's got a 19" monitor, keyboard, mouse (I think) and a drawingboard/pad.

I'm not sure what OS is currently on it though.

If you're interested, I've also got an Apollo DN10000, which seems
complete but I've never tested it. It's a bit large and heavy though :)

~
Auke van Slooten
Enschede, NL