New here :-)

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Thu Mar 1 21:14:07 2001

Hello Everyone,

I am not really sure what kinds or types of computers are represented
here. I have an Apple //e, an IBM Model 80 with Reply Powerboard, a
Unisys 486 server, an IBM XT, my main Pentium based system (socket7) and
various other PCs that need work. I sort of assume that many people
here have much larger computers and older computers than myself.... how
true is that?

I am looking to thin my collection..... and and to it :-) I may be
getting a PDP11/53 ..... probably my first "real" computer by some
standards :-)

I am looking to get rid of a Texas Instruments Professional Computer (TI
PC) immediately if anyone is interested. It is in great shape, but
unfortunately needs a proprietary keyboard, and I don't know what
exactly for a monitor. It also used a custom version of Microsoft DOS,
that I don't have.... it won't boot from a regular DOS boot disk. It
has two 360K full height floppy drives, and no HD.

It will cost only the price of shipping, plus maybe a little extra, if I
have to buy more bubble wrap, or a box, or whatever.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA