New here :-)

From: Edwin P. Groot <epgroot_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 2 11:28:48 2001

     Welcome!
     Well Chad, it varies a lot who has what in their collection.
Personally, I have micro collection like you do. There's not that much
space in my 1 br apartment, and micros are what I grew up with. To me, 80's
micros are /real/ computers.
     I think your Model 80 is cool because this micro built like a tank and
weighs a ton reminds me of what the IBM corporation is like. The way the
insides are arranged is really Gothic.

     Edwin