New here :-)

From: Sean 'Captain Napalm' Conner <spc_at_conman.org>
Date: Sat Mar 3 00:59:25 2001

It was thus said that the Great gwynp_at_artware.qc.ca once stated:

> On 03-Mar-2001 Lawrence Walker wrote:
> > Even the PCjr, PS/1s and Ambra's were metal cased.
>
> PCjr had a metal case? Why do I remember them being plastic w/ spray-on
> metal shield? I took ours apart very often, for kicks. But then, that was
> 15 years ago. Memory. going.

  The PCjr has a plastic case. I still have one. In fact, in order to put
the monitor on top, I had to tape aluminum foil on the inside top cover to
shield it (at least, that's what I was told to do by my friend's father who
worked at IBM).

  -spc (It still works. And it still has the aluminum foil I taped there in
        1987 ... )