Virus Alert !!!

From: Jim Strickland <jim_at_calico.litterbox.com>
Date: Tue Mar 6 19:26:27 2001

Yup, this one's real. Symantec classifies it as hitting between 50 and
999 machines on 3-9 sites, with medium geographical distribution and
moderate threat containment. High damage. - it eats several system
files
and makes the system unusable, requiring a reboot. Apparently Norton
Antivirus will deal with it if you catch it before
you execute the .exe file.

><sigh> another reason not to use Micros~1 products for email...
>
>In a message dated 3/6/01 7:33:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>rigdonj_at_intellistar.net writes:
>
><< >
> >The following came to us at work, and I wanted to pass on the info:
> >
> >STRICOM has received official notification of a new virus in the wild

>called
> >the Naked Wife Virus.
> >
> >This virus is sent by email message with the subject of the "Naked
Wife"
> or
> >"FW: Naked Wife" with text of "My wife never looked like that! ;)
".