IBM System 36

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Tue Mar 6 21:15:17 2001

Last time I went to the surplus electronic shop that I visit. I saw
what was labeled as being a System 36. It was basically a really over
grown full tower, with a few other peripherals. Did I see the whole
unit, or just a small part? Would this be something I could do
something with? Does any freeware exist? How about the OS.... is it
around, and attainable? What kind of processing horsepower does it
have?

I didn't really look at it, while I was there. I knew they are the
ancestor to the AS400, and the AS400 is sort of a white elephant for the
hobbyist.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA