Us vs. Museums

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue Mar 6 20:21:54 2001

>Most of those emualtors are available for free download, which means that
>just about anyone who is interested can run them at home. I (and most

There is a huge difference between "can run them at home" and here it is
running ready for you to try something. Sure show the real stuff, but if it
comes down to no running real systems, vs emulation of some, I'll take the
some vs none.

I have a 10 year old son, and we visit a LOT of the hands on type "kids"
museums, and even with displays that are made quite robust, they do bust.
Nothing is worse for a museum than broken displays.