Sinclair Toaster

From: Lawrence Walker <lgwalker_at_look.ca>
Date: Thu Mar 8 18:19:15 2001

> From: Iggy Drougge <optimus_at_canit.se>
>
> >> It's wonderful to finally have Workbench on a harddisk.
> >
> > And it only cost 15USD? You utter bastard.
>
> *blush* Well to be fair... it was missing the keyboard, mouse, and
> monitor cable for the included 1084S. But I had them sitting in the
> corner waiting for this find event... ;)

 Aaarghh ! And you got a 1084S with it as well !! That's really
rubbing salt in the wound. I have 3 Amigas and I've been trying to
encourage a friend who has a toaster, in his thinking that he really
should upgrade to a new whiz-bang Wintel box and let me have his.
 Of course when reality sunk in he'd likely demand it back. (Sigh)