OOPs Again was Re: New here :-)

From: Lawrence Walker <lgwalker_at_look.ca>
Date: Thu Mar 8 18:19:14 2001

 Oops again. I'm embarassed. Never take it for granted that you
know your own equipment. After numerous years of banging my
knee on my PS/2 8580, Chad's msg. piqued me enough to actually
take off the side (and clean it at the same time). Sure enough it is
some sort of composite material, altho it must be close to the
weight of sheet metal. Ditto for the 8560. And of course the PCjr.
 Betrayed by IBM ;^ ( . And My spare 80 even has a crack in it's
side panel to prove it. Treachorous corporations !! Take that. Ouch.
The damn handle is indeed steel.

larry