OOPs Again was Re: New here :-)

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Thu Mar 8 20:14:13 2001

Guys, Why don't you see if you can find a Reply Powerboard? Thats what
I have in mine. It is a 486 class replacement Planer (motherboard in
IBM). I am running a Kingston Turbochip in it, with the dumb little fan
removed, and a heatsink glued on. It also has 32 bit Microchannel
slots, no just 16s. Does the 80 have 32s from the factory? I know the
60 didn't.

These boards are on Ebay once ina while, although usually already in an
80 :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA