rk611 controller available

From: Lawrence LeMay <lemay_at_cs.umn.edu>
Date: Sat Mar 10 18:12:44 2001

Well, I HAVE a dozen of the big panels, I NEED fewer ;) IE, I was offering
if someone was in need. The other guy was looking for the smaller panels.

I do have one that someone cut in half to make a 5.25" high panel, so
that is something to consider doing if you really cant find a smaller
panel or need a custom height.

I dont even have a 19" rack for my PDP8e yet. The blank panels I found
in the sub-basement of the building that the computer science department
USED to be located in...

-Lawrence LeMay