PC/MS-DOS 1.0?

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Tue Mar 13 08:33:30 2001

Marvin,

   Yes, they are bootable. The files are on some disks that have the old
Nevada Cobal and (I think) Fortran compilers. I'm going out of town for a
few days but I'll make copies when I return. Go ahead and send me your
address and I'll put them in the mail to you when I return.

   BTW Grumpy ol' Fred offered to make a copy of all of the DOS 1.00 files
for me. He says that there's 38 files including the .BAS ones. You might
want to get a copy for the stuff from him too.

    Joe