Garage Sale! So Cal this Sat

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed Mar 14 07:55:22 2001

Saturday, March 17th the garage of wonders* opens it door to the public.

I live in the Old Chapman Townhomes in Orange, CA and about once a year
they let us have a garage sale, and This Saturday at 7AM til noon or so is
IT.

My garage is FULL of neat mac stuff, with a couple 578 all in ones just
added today. If you are within driving distance, and need a monitor or any
kind of mac netorking or goodie, email me or stop by. I'll will be posting
more completely soon, but I wanted to let people know its coming asap.