VCF 5.0 date?

From: Ernest <ernestls_at_home.com>
Date: Wed Mar 14 21:48:34 2001

Will there be a shipping booth at the VCF? I have to fly in, and since I
haven't been to the VCF before, I have no idea if there will be tons of
items that I'll want to buy. If so, then shipping will be the only way for
me to get the stuff home.

Is there a large swap meet area, with lots of good stuff?

Ernest