VCF 5.0 date?

From: Sellam Ismail <foo_at_siconic.com>
Date: Thu Mar 15 10:10:02 2001

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Ernest wrote:

> Will there be a shipping booth at the VCF? I have to fly in, and since
> I haven't been to the VCF before, I have no idea if there will be tons
> of items that I'll want to buy. If so, then shipping will be the only
> way for me to get the stuff home.

That's an interesting idea. I guess we could provide a shipping service
(for a fee) for out-of-towners that don't want to lug their stuff home
with them.

> Is there a large swap meet area, with lots of good stuff?

This can be subjective but I collect a lot and I'm always amazed at what
turns up at the marketplace. If I wasn't so busy running around taking
care of things I'd be snapping stuff up. But as it always turns out,
lucky Festival-goers get to all the good stuff before me :)

Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival