Atari Portfolio

From: Billy D'Augustine <azog_at_azog.org>
Date: Fri Mar 16 04:57:56 2001

I was once a big Atari fan. I had a TT030, and a Falcon030. I purchased the
Falcon brand-new when Atari still was making computers (actually the Falcon
was their last hoorah, and it "flopped"), from a semi-local dealer, what?
1993? What a wonderful machine this was - even by today's standards. I think
the only thing that caused them to flub in the market was the 16MHz '030.
I'm pretty sure fast '040's were available at that time.

One thing I always (and still) wanted was an STBook, but I understand that
an extremely low quantity of them were made, and seems that most of them
ended up in EU (where Atari had a bigger base than in the US, my
understanding).