Complete Apple IIgs Tech Reference from Apple Pubs for trade...again

From: Claude.W <claudew_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Sat Mar 17 22:08:46 2001

Well I had an very interesting trade offer for a trade for these and I have been without news from the person in a long time now so these are up for trade again.

I am sure they can be appreciated by someone.

I have no real use for these myself and I am going low on space and wife also low on tolerance of space used up in basement by my collection.

So here they are again, all the reference books by Apple Official Pubs for the IIgs and IIgs OS....most in excellent condition. Some (1 or 2) with the occassionnal very very rare pen or pencil scribbling. Some have seperated from the hardcover but its nothing a little glue cant fix...Some hardcover, some soft...Hardcovers all have paper cover intact...

Here is the list...:

Apple II GS...

Hardware Reference (hard)
Tech Intro to the Apple IIgs (soft)
Firmware Reference (hard)
Toolbox Reference Vol.1 (hard)
Toolbox Reference Vol.2 (hard)
Toolbox Reference Vol.3 (soft)
Programmers Intro to the Apple IIgs (hard)
Prodos 16 Reference (hard)
GS/OS Reference (soft)

>From Apple pubs but Non Apple IIgs specific but I can throw in:
Prodos Reference Manual (soft)
Apple Numerics Manual (soft)
Imagewriter II technical Ref Manual (hard)

Also if your gonna be doing 65816 coding I can add:
65816/65802 Ass. Lang. Programming (Fischer)
Programming the 65816 (Labiak)

This is a archive box full of big clean books. I wanna move these out. Please no money offers. I dont sell stuff, I only trade. I dont buy or sell on ebay.

I am looking for 197x-198x micros to add to my collection. Would consider stuff like : Next, Apple III, TRS80 mod I and similar, Atari 1200xl, PET CBM, Kaypro, Osborne...CP/M systems etc...just ask me...I guess.

Shipping is from Montreal, Canada -- nothing dramatic. Many trades with US collectors in past and never any problems.

Ill be happy to trade these books to someone who can make good use of these.

Claude