COMPUTE! and printing (was: Re: Looking for Compute! Atari ST disks)

From: Derek Peschel <dpeschel_at_eskimo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 17 03:06:00 2001

I was thinking about COMPUTE!'s checksum programs and then thinking that
their software was sometimes very good and then rememberng how nice their
magazine looked too. _That_ got me wonderng about the hardware/software
they used to lay out and print their magazines. Does anyone know anything
about that? Or similar systems of the era?