And someone has one... Re: Virus Alert !!!

From: jpero_at_sympatico.ca <(jpero_at_sympatico.ca)>
Date: Sun Mar 18 13:29:02 2001

> From: "Geoff Roberts" <geoffrob_at_stmarks.pp.catholic.edu.au>
> To: <classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org>
> Subject: Re: And someone has one... Re: Virus Alert !!!
> Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:01:55 +1030

Snip

> Is that a Ford of some kind? I don't recognise the model. Probably
> something we don't have here.
>
> News this morning that petrol is now likely to increase by a further 10c
> a litre due to the $AU and OPEC cutting back production again.
>
> Just what I needed to hear...

Agreed, fuel here in canada is still bit expensive.

Time to unearth Sarbaru 360's (sounds like revving snowmobile) or any
fuel-sipping vehicles, even a FI bug, 1100cc bug or diesel bunny.
:-)

Newer vehicles (last few years) had MPG go downhill except for
honda, tercel, echo and few others but aren't interested in honda or
newer vehicles due to cost. Plus, I'm yet to have one so first used
vehicle has to be reliable and cheap, has manual tranny. I'm more
concerned about able to obtain inexpensive parts which might be n.
american vehicles. If anyone say otherwise, do tell.

Cheers,

Wizard