Mac SE30

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Mar 18 18:59:40 2001

>often didn't come with drivers. I'm looking for mac driver for my
>APS 230MB MO. When bought new they did have own drivers included.
>Lusers didn't save them to disks! :-P

        Since you've hacked a version of HD SC 7.3.5 have you tried
formatting the MO with it? On the MO I have here I can use FWB
HDToolBox to format it vice using the Pinnacle software and it
appears to use the standard FWB hard disk driver. The problem I was
having with the Pinnacle wasn't software, it was the cable. Swapped
it out for a better one and it's working fine.

        Jeff
--
       Collector of Classic Microcomputers and Video Game Systems:
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File