somewhat OT APS 230 MO driver wanted.

From: jpero_at_sympatico.ca <(jpero_at_sympatico.ca)>
Date: Sun Mar 18 16:28:33 2001

> Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 19:59:40 -0500
> To: classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org
> From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
> Subject: Re: Mac SE30

Yes, the difference is that yours FWB tools did have driver for MO
support and everything else which is why this works for you. I tried
my hacked HD SC on it. Nothing caught it's attention when probed,
apprently needs driver to use MO or anything else.

Needs driver or stuff you have or anybody, send one via email
attachment. My account can handle appox 4MB.

Since the maker of the APS 230 MO did have driver included when sold
new if anyone happen to have a copy of this?

Cheers,

Wizard