Mac SE30

From: Edwin P. Groot <epgroot_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 19 12:25:20 2001

     So, what's the error message you get when you open this .sit archive
in version 1.5?
     IIRC, the SE/30 can have up to OS 7.5.5. Somewhere.... on Apple's Web
site is the Apple Spec Database, which would tell you for sure. The SE/30
will support more than 8 MB RAM if you have MODE32 installed and you have
32-bit addressing enabled.
     But before updating your OS, check other things, like making sure the
old Stuffit Preferences, engines, or Extensions are removed before trying a
newer-than-1.5 version of Stuffit. Try unstuffing through the menu
commands. Try unstuffing by drag-and-drop.

     Edwin