Hp85a

From: Edwin P. Groot <epgroot_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 19 12:24:48 2001

     Hi Bill,
     I have the HP-85 pocket guide. It has some detail on using mass
storage, BASIC commands, and error messages. Haven't used it for much yet
besides as a glorified calculator.
     You'll need some thermal paper for your PRINT commands. The DISP
command is the same as PRINT, except output goes to the video monitor.

     Edwin