IBM 3380 disk drives / info?

From: Bob Brown <bbrown_at_harper.cc.il.us>
Date: Mon Mar 19 15:37:58 2001

If you think they look impressive, you should have watch 'em spin up and
down...quite a nice
sound! More POWER!! hehehe!!

The actuators are in the ends (attached to the voicecoils)..if you want,
you can remove the
sets of heads (makes a real nice display)...a bunch of things to inscrew,
but quite do-able.

The magnets are in the cabinet..the voice-coil slides in and out of the
magnets.

-Bob