plato terminals

From: Claude.W <claudew_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 20 22:07:26 2001

The only ones I recall are

The large plasma "orange tint" ones...they were big... dont recall if these
had a touch screen...

The other ones with the black/white screen, these were the ones I used a lot
and the were touch screen for sure...

I also remember a terminal emulator for Plato for IBM PC...

Id love to see some terminals again. These would bring back memories even
just staring at a dead one...

I actually wrote a bit of stuff and some networked games in the TUTOR
language when I was about 17-18 and god knows where that ended up...Never
keep this stuff...

Claude