Lovely period furniture: VAX 4000-500

From: R. D. Davis <rdd_at_smart.net>
Date: Wed Mar 21 19:56:05 2001

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Brian Roth wrote:
> Take it easy. Its a joke. Sheesh...

That's what I realized 2 seconds after I sent the message... wow, talk
about putting one's foot in one's mouth so to speak; hopfully that's
not related to "foot in mouth disease" (yes, I know, they call it hoof
and mouth disease over there, but I wonder, has it spread and
mutated?).

> How about saving over 400 computers and the collection is still growing
> daily. Would you say I've done my share of saving life? Keep it light.

Nice collection! What I'd really like to see is power available for you
to have all 400 (or at least all that are working) powered up and
running at the same time; that would be neat!

> Your signature says it all... Don't have a cow man.....

Yes, I need to follow my own advice. ;-)

--
Copyright (C) 2001 R. D. Davis    Ancient guru who see future once say:
All Rights Reserved               "wise man who meditate upon immortal wisdom