Club (was Re: pdp 11s to be auctioned at Goddard)

From: Jeffrey S. Sharp <jss_at_ou.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 22 19:05:00 2001

This is really exciting. Most of us know of one or more local classic
computer clubs, but I'm willing to bet this would be the first international
organization dedicated to the hobby/lifestyle.

With some success, many of the local organizations might eventually want
become part of our larger group as chapters.

The inevitable question: who would be the fearless leader?

--
Jeffrey S. Sharp
jss_at_ou.edu