Atari Portfolio

From: Iggy Drougge <optimus_at_canit.se>
Date: Sat Mar 24 06:48:31 2001

John Foust skrev:

>At 10:32 AM 3/14/01 -0800, you wrote:
>>On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Jeff Hellige wrote:
>>>Also, I've been told that the Portfolio is what was
>>> used by John Conner in 'Terminator 2' when he broke into the ATM and the
>>> Cyberdine vault...is this true?
>>
>>Yes, but you also need the Hollywood Credit Card O' Magic peripheral that
>>it was interfaced to that actually allows one to crack the PIN codes.

>PIN codes? Magic credit cards and laptops? Why, he just
>used a buffer overflow exploit.

No need when you could just Winnuke it. I was quite dismayed to discover a
crashed Bankomat flaunting a Win95 desktop a while ago. I really don't trust
that particular model since then. If only I had carried my camera...

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.
> well, maybe if it contained ChibiChibi-JarJar pairing..<seg>
Okay, so now I'm thinking about a threesome between ChibiChibi, Jar-Jar and
Pikachu. You bastard.
  A. Jones