[Fwd: NeXT's available]

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Mar 26 21:09:39 2001

>Just a thought, but does anyone on the list have the OS for these
>beasties? I just checked and NetBSD isn't quite ready for prime
>time on them yet, and neither is Linux unfortunately...

        I've got NeXTstep 3.3, the Academic bundle. NeXTsetp 3.0 is
still available from Black Hole Inc. for $20. It has some
interesting stuff left off the future OS version CD's. Black Hole is
also one of the only places that actually still supports the NeXT and
he has quite a bit of hardware. I picked up a really nice bright
color monitor for my slab from him a while back.

        Jeff

--
       Collector of Classic Microcomputers and Video Game Systems:
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File