List spammer ID'd

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Mar 28 04:47:08 2001

>I do remember my father buying a Philips Compact Cassette recorder when
>they were new and even cooler than my 7-transistor radio finished in red
>artificial leatherette. A cassette recorder of the same model still
>happily reads and writes tapes on some of my older home micros, despite
>being old when they were new (if you see what I mean).

        I got one of the GE portable cassette recorders in the early
70's and remember thinking how cool it was and I had a freind who's
father had a reel-reel deck that he actually let us use all the time.
I have had a couple of cars though that had tube AM radios in them!

        Jeff
--
       Collector of Classic Microcomputers and Video Game Systems:
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File