Mac haul and print server questions

From: Ethan Dicks <ethan_dicks_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 29 15:07:19 2001

--- Carlos Murillo <cmurillo_at_emtelsa.multi.net.co> wrote:
> At 10:15 PM 3/27/01 -0800, you wrote:
> >> The LaserJet 4ML will definatly work as it's postscript...
> >
> >It is; that's why I got it (and paid $1100 for it, brand-new). I wasn't
> >going to get a laser printer until I could afford PostScript.
>
> Me, I could not possibly afford a laser printer...set up a ghostscript filter
> on my hp9000/735 and I can print in color postscript on my lowly deskjet695.

Done that, too, but years after I got the HP. When I got the 4ML, ink jet
printers were much pricier than they are now. I think a decent one was
between $200-$350.

-ethan

=====
Even though my old e-mail address is no longer going to
vanish, please note my new public address: erd_at_iname.com

The original webpage address is still going away. The
permanent home is: http://penguincentral.com/

See http://ohio.voyager.net/ for details.