Well I'm pleased with myself :-)

From: George Rachor <george_at_racsys.rt.rain.com>
Date: Fri Mar 30 13:32:19 2001

Sounds like the ultimate match.......
Sure is nice when two or more old parts of a computer can be combined to
produce a nice new looking machine!
Now all I need to find is boot diskettes for my OSI C4P..

George

George L. Rachor Jr. george_at_racsys.rt.rain.com
Hillsboro, Oregon http://racsys.rt.rain.com
United States of America Amateur Radio : KD7DCX