FastPath (was Re: OT: Apple LWPro parallel port?)

From: SUPRDAVE_at_aol.com <(SUPRDAVE_at_aol.com)>
Date: Fri Mar 30 14:01:57 2001

Speaking of the fastpath4 boxes, is anyone interested in two of them? I have
no interest in them right now. Prefer trades for IBM stuff, primarily PS/2.
Extra credit given if anyone can find me a Serverguard card for a PS/2.

In a message dated 3/30/01 1:34:46 PM Central Standard Time,
ethan_dicks_at_yahoo.com writes:

<< --- Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com> wrote:
> >--- Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com> wrote:
> >
> >I take it you resolved the issue of ROM code, driver software, etc. I
still
> >have that Fastpath4 sitting idle, waiting for the chance to put it to use.
> >
> >Any pointers on how to get it up and active?
>
> RTFM ;)

 Love to. Need the FM.

> The FastPath is the most powerfull of the boxes that I know of, supporting
> the bridging of a complete localtalk LAN to a ethernet network, with both
> Appletalk and TCP/IP support among other features.

 Perfect.