Apple LWPro parallel port?

From: Jim Strickland <jim_at_calico.litterbox.com>
Date: Sat Mar 31 18:32:34 2001

In all fairness, win95, when equipped with *all* 32 bit, well behaved drivers
and then never touched software wise is stable enough to stay up a day or two
without problems. Start doing things that touch the registry, and you WILL
be reinstalling soon.

--
Jim Strickland
jim_at_DIESPAMMERSCUMcalico.litterbox.com