Mobo Question

From: Lanny Cox <chronic_at_nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat Mar 31 21:24:37 2001

Hi,

 I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I recently obtained a mobo that
was sitting around a local computer store, and am having a little trouble
with it. It's a 386SX motherboard, with onboard parallel, serial, and PS/2
connectors. I was planning on building a little box based on this, but the
problem is the lack of ISA or PCI (obviously) slots. Instead, what i have is
a bigass connector. It's about 2 1/2 times bigger than a PCI slot. I'm
thinking this may be an extension to plug in another card with slots, but I
have no idea. Can anyone help me? If you need more info let me know, i can
supply it. The brands Faraday and WDC are displayed prominently on a lot of
the ICs.

-Lanny