Mobo Question

From: jpero_at_sympatico.ca <(jpero_at_sympatico.ca)>
Date: Sat Mar 31 17:00:15 2001

> From: "Lanny Cox" <chronic_at_nf.sympatico.ca>
> To: <classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org>
> Subject: Mobo Question
> Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 23:54:37 -0330

> Hi,
>

> have no idea. Can anyone help me? If you need more info let me know, i can
> supply it. The brands Faraday and WDC are displayed prominently on a lot of
> the ICs.

Larry,

That's Western digital corp. made those boards, Find any old LPX
machine with 120pin slot tree card. It's pin compatiable and
mounting holes are compatible.

I can't help you with jumpers, someone might have it somewhere.

There should be a number printed somewhere on the PCB itself.

I had one but it was 286 version.

Wizard