Suggestions for hauling Computer Garage from Beaverton, OR to Yates Center, KS?

From: John R. Keys Jr. <jrkeys_at_concentric.net>
Date: Mon Mar 4 21:55:56 2002

I used Budget most of the time and if you call 30 day or more in advance
and on a Sunday you get a discount on the everyday price. My last rental
from them was $1024 (without a trailer) most times it's close to $1200
for 7 days and 1500 free miles for a one way rental. They way better
trucks than U-haul does and I have rented from them also.