OpenSTEP for VMS

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Mar 6 14:27:14 2002

>Otherwise the installation was easy, even sound worked + the usual gizmos.
>I even found Doom compiled as NIHS (Next, Intel, HP-PA, Sparc) and an extra
>bonus was Cub-X which is now available for free!

        I play Doom on my NeXTstation Color. It plays in a small
window but is playable. I guess at the resolutions the OS runs at,
it would've been hard to run Doom fullscreen. The docs suggest that
the Dimension board isn't fast enough at it's color depth to be
playable at all.

        Jeff
--
                           Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File