Thinning the heard

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Thu Mar 7 22:23:49 2002

I have to agree with this FCFS policy. I've given away a few things, mostly
lighter-weight stuff than complete machines, for sure, but nevertheless got
"yelled" at because I had comitted to give someone something on that basis by
somoeone who didn't feel it necessary to check his email over the weekend.

My email is updated every few hours when I'm not around and certainly more
often when I am. Sometimes I choose not to get into it, but if I miss
something, it's on me, and not the sender.

Dick