Old chips / old TTY interface

From: Ethan Dicks <erd_6502_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 8 12:49:35 2002

--- Ben Franchuk <bfranchuk_at_jetnet.ab.ca> wrote:
> PS. Does anybody know of a source of datasheets (PDF) online for the the
> really old chips like RTL,DTL,74Hxx,74Lxx? You still can find the chips
> but not the data.

No, but if a source comes up, I'd love to get access. As I mentioned
recently, I'm contemplating building a replica of DECs W706 and W707
cards that use RTL parts. OTOH, if anyone has a PT08 lying around,
I'm interested. It'll be a rack-width bank of DEC R-series, W-series
and G-series boards, with the W707 in, I think, slots A07 and B07,
and the W706 in slots A15 and B15. I would be happy just to get a
W706 and W707 pair. I think I have everything else. If John
Bradenatau(sp?) would surface, I'd see what he has, but nobody has
heard from him in quite a while (and there's no machine on the phone
listed at pdp8.com)

-ethan