Unix on MVII; Was Re: MicroVAX-II questions

From: jkunz_at_unixag-kl.fh-kl.de <(jkunz_at_unixag-kl.fh-kl.de)>
Date: Sat Mar 9 14:53:17 2002

On 9 Mar, Hugh Graham wrote:

> And as far as "stealing" code goes,
OK. "stealing" was a bit missunderstandable. I wanted to express that
the OpenBSD/VAX port was dead for some time and they took a big (?)
amount of code from NetBSD to get it back to live. At least I have this
impression. Since then, the two systems seams to live in a fruitfull
coexistence, taking the Good Things (C) (R) (TM) from each other. I
like this. Sharing code and work together is very BSDish. And: It shows
that both systems can work together without those ^#&#!$* flame wars
NetBSD vs. OpenBSD.
--
tschuess,
          Jochen